Life of LAB "The Deep" 7

Welcome back to The Road2Wholeness Blog and our Life of LAB Quick LAB series. It's day 7. Today we take an overview of some of the ideas we've looked at since Day 1. 


I'll like to speak and write freely as I conclude "The Deep".  First, I should say that "The Deep" is a place in the mind of God where we look to God for understanding and truth.  It's a place where the possibilities are endless.  It's a place where our true identity lives and thrives; and where we can see God in all His dimensions.  We can always go to "The Deep" to reset our understanding as we lean on the principles taken from God's creation process to bring forth the Light of God.  We can also use the creation process as a guideline for how we should create.  Therefore, I encourage you to look to this blog series whenever necessary and remember where the story begins.  Most of all I encourage you to read the Book of Genesis for yourself; inviting the Spirit of God to accompany you and teach you personally.

In the matter of creating your vision for your life..I believe that the most important thing you can do is speak to God about it; ask Him to be your guide, but more importantly.. pray this. "Lord, be my ears, be my eyes, be my voice.  Take all that I have... Protect it, Multiply it, Breathe Life into it, and Speak a word of Truth over it."

I believe that when you return to God and offer everything you have to God.. God will in return provide all your needs.  I also believe accordingly to the Word of God that He will do exceedingly above all that you can imagine.

Also on the matter of your vision. Remember that the vision is not the purpose.  If God chooses to reveal to you His individual purpose for your life, He can very well do that, but that remains in God's hands.  Now, we can gather and see the benefits of the way we live our lives by how it affects people's lives and the world, yet our purpose is a whole other element.  You may even be surprise to learn how simple your purpose is.  If you really want to know.. pray about it, because it truly brings a level of clarity to life.

But as for vision.. Your vision is there to water your purpose. And as we know, your purpose comes to develop you into God's vision.

Be patient.  Start with the basic truths from the Book of Genesis.  But be ready... Because when you say "Let there be light!" light comes.  And in it's time, clarity comes quickly.

I've decided to trust what came to the surface in blog 1-6, and so I end this year's Life of LAB "The Deep" right here.  I go forward in prayer requesting a covering for all those who on account of this blog series decides to Enter the Deep.
Remember to go within that you may never go without.  The God within you awaits you.  Until our paths collide again, I wish you.. Peace, Love, Life, and Complete Wholeness in Christ.


In Service,


NaTisha Renee Williams

(Click on the Image to open a clearer view)



Comments