From Broken to Whole

Originally published at road2wholeness.com on 4/19/16

Going from brokenness to wholeness is sudden and yet a lengthy process.  This idea sounds a little whacky; I'll admit.  Well, the truth is that we are multidimensional beings.  When our consciousness take a quantum leap forward we then still have the arduous task of reaching back to pull our emotions, hidden mindsets, and essentially our natural selves up to meet our new awareness.  Just because awareness shifts doesn't mean all of a sudden we arrive in a new town.  We have to fish out our ideologies to see what old ideas have been left behind hiding and still operating in the shadows of our subconscious minds.  This is ultimately why I say road to wholeness.  It is a journey and sometimes when we think we've traveled so far and perhaps we have, situations come up and shows us that we may have over looked some things.

The sudden aspect of going from broken to whole for me was a shift in awareness.  I went from thinking I was the sum of my abilities, thoughts, experiences, and achievements to understanding my intrinsic value and birthright.  When I shifted out of feeling like my worth was dependent upon these ever changing elements and began to rest my worth on an unchanging idea; there was a sudden shift in consciousness towards wholeness.   The understanding that I was created not by my parents but by God and that His vision of me is and will always be according to the Divine design was freeing.  It was an unloading of burdens I didn't need to carry.  It was the beginning of the fall of my feelings of inferiority and brokenness.  No longer was I relying on humans to approve me or to determine my value.  I was able to stand on the principle of being approved simply through the receiving of life.  You see every day that The Creator says, "Yes, you may continue." by giving me breath is a day that I stand in approval. 

The lengthy part of the process as I mentioned is the undoing aspect.  A consciousness that has altered upward will definitely change our lives and it will certainly show in the natural through our decisions and overall behaviors but it doesn't all happen in a flash.  We must continue to remember what we remembered.  Think about it.  How many times have you heard something profound but just hours later or even days later; it is lost in a seas of dominating ideas.   So any awareness we hope to hold onto and use in the rebuilding of our foundations must be repeated, studied, and meditated on.  I've officially been in the undoing phase for fifteen years and although my life is nothing as it was, I can tell you that I am still uncovering loop holes within my mindset.  Therefore we enjoy our current glory and we still prepare for new levels of glory through the constant policing of our thoughts, emotions, and behaviors and the diligent building up of ourselves.  

Ultimately, I found my inheritance through stillness or in other words the observation of the life and light within myself.  This is why I always promote stillness.  Through stillness we commune with Truth.  From there, I was fed through my spiritual home and I was able to use the voice of Truth within me to discern the information I was receiving.  I believe that Truth is within us because what we come from must be found within; just as we know on the human level as it pertains to DNA and genetics.  Well we have a spiritual DNA or birthright and when we remember that DNA, we can really begin to heal and pursue healing in our lives.

This is my offering for today.

As always, I encourage you to "Go within so that you may never go without".  The God in you awaits you!  Until our paths collide again, I wish you... Peace, Love, Life, and Harmony!


In Service,


NaTisha Renee Williams
The "Emotional Life" Coach





Comments