We're Moving



Good Morning Subscribers.  Thank you for continuing to love and support the Road2Wholeness Blog.  As a result of wanting to provide more content and resources for our readers, I've decided to move the blog from blogger.  The blog will re-launch on Wednesday March 23, 2016 at its new location; TBA. 


On The New Blog:


1. ROAD2WHOLENESS: THE FUNDAMENTAL OUTLOOK, which begins with my take on the "The Three Intrapersonal Loves"... Self-Love, Source-Love, and Loving Emotions

2. NEW BIMONTHLY FEATURED BLOG called "In Hindsight".  This blog is a Single Teenage Mother Retrospective written by my mother (a former single teenage mother of two) and aims to support and empower teenage mothers along their journey. 

3. THROWBACK BLOG THURSDAYS! This is where I pick a blog from our archive and give up an updated view through a short video message or snap chat.

4. THE ReWIRE: a 30-min listen only program.  The show will use a series of words with the prefix "Re" to travel the underworld of dysfunctional mindsets in hopes of leaving the audience with a new or renewed way of approaching life.  Expect to be empowered!!  Show begins Monday March 21, 2016 at 7pm eastern with Professor and Life Coach Andrea Shaw Nivens on Blog Talk. (follow us on Instagram or Twitter @road2wholeness for updates, featured guests, and show times.)

5. "MY BACK STORY": If you've been curious as to why this work is so important to me or perhaps what has led me to the insights I share; you'll love this!!  I will walk you through the previous seasons of my life and ultimately my personal Road2Wholeness.

6. A FEW OTHER GEMS


So there it is in a nutshell!!!


Oh and please, follow us on social media (Instagram/ Twitter) for daily encouragement! 
Also, just so you know... the blog here on blogger will remain our complete archive resource and so the main blog will always be posted here.  However, none of the other features and components will be. Therefore, please follow us to our NEW LOCATION on March 23, 2016.


I look forward in service,


NaTisha Renee Williams
The "Emotional Life" Coach



Comments