Welcome!

If it's still June of 2009 and you are reading this....You are officially part of a groundbreaking movement. This is my first post in what is to become a true culture and movement of emotionally healthy individuals. I am so happy that our journeys (paths) have crossed at such a pivotal moment in time. I truly believe that the universe is reaching out to us and nudging us to live a more emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and physically healthy and inspired life. It is also my belief that before we can manipulate anything on the outer that we must go within.

I am only here to serve as a guide; I'm not a doctor of any sort. However, I have been called to positively affect the lives of the wounded. To say the least, in preparation for this task......life has been a faithful provider of experiences that left me to journey within. I can honestly say that if it weren't for my inner quest for emotional stability which grew out of a need to stop the deep hurt and pain I was feeling that I would still be living a very dysfunctional existence and that I would still be in the spin cycle of hurt.....

Today I am well; I am not perfect but I am stronger and I can now use happy in my vocabulary as it pertains to me. I invite you along as I express my great desire to help others achieve an emotionally healthy life.

I encourage you to come back and read my posts, listen to the radio show at www.blogtalkradio.com/road2wholeness, invite your friends, and by all means....leave your comments, thoughts, confessions, or questions!


Sincerely,


NaTisha Renee

Comments