The Power of Question

Originally published at road2wholeness.com on 11/16/16


Welcome back!  Thank you for taking the read today and another stroll with The Road2Wholeness Blog. 

Today the subject is Question. 

Question? Why question? 

Question moves life forward.  Without quest and question, there is no evolution.  Ultimately, I believe that life itself is a question, and with every breath, the answer unfolds.  For the last seventeen years, every chapter of my life has been in response to some quest or question. 

I remember being a teenager and hearing the whisper, “There’s more”.  At the time, I was very unhappy and so the idea that there was more; more to see, more to know, more to be, more to experience, more to life…  gave me something to quest for and provoked many questions.  And so my love affair with questions and questioning blossomed and evolved. 

Eventually, I began directing most of my questions to self and answers would just pour out.  At the time I began this practice, I thought I was the one answering, and I thought the knowledge was mine, but I’ve since learned that it was always Emmanuel (God with us) responding to my every question.  As I continued to turn inward with my questions, I was building a love language between me and God; a line of communication that could not be broken or replaced.  No, I didn’t always know Him by name but He always knew and acknowledged me by name.  This is why I would often sign off in my blogs with the words, “Go within and discover your own personal truth”.  Now, I sign off with the words, “Go within, that you may never go without.  The God within you awaits you.”  In essence, I’m saying the same thing, but it’s with deeper awareness and understanding. 

It’s funny, I’ve always heard about right thinking and its ability to produce right action, but I’ve never heard anyone speak about right questions.  Yet, I can attest to the power of question and specifically the power of right questions.  A lot of times when we encounter trials, if we can ask the right question, we can get the blessing out of it.  For example, in The ReWIRED Life blog series, the last blog revealed how I was able to hear and see what God was trying to show me by having my mother reveal a deep secret to me; simply by stepping back and asking the right question.  Actually, if we truly seek to know God and hear from God, He will tell us what questions to ask and then He will turn around and answer those very questions.  It’s quite amazing to witness this. 


So today, I just want to encourage you to engage the God within.  For, He is the truth and loves nothing more than to lead you into truth; into Himself.  Ask the questions you need to ask to move your life journey along the path of righteousness.  Take a few moments today to get still.  Let the light of God restore and replenish your life.  Accept His desire to make you a well-watered garden.



Lastly, Remember to go within that you may never go without.  The God within you awaits you. Until our paths collide again, I wish you... Peace, Love, Life and Harmony!

In Service,


NaTisha Renee Williams
The "Emotional Life" Coach 


Comments