Guiltless vs. Blameless

Originally published at road2wholeness.com on 4/29/17

Welcome Back!  Thank you for taking the read today and another stroll with The Road2Wholeness Blog.  Today I’ll like to share with you an interesting thought; a revelation.  This is the last blog in The Versus Series. This series title actually came to me late in the progression of my last four blogs, but I like it. 

The topic is Guiltless vs. Blameless!

If you listen to my online radio show, “The ReWIRE Show”, then you may be aware of the current attack I’m facing.  All along as the darts began to come at me; I kept saying… “I haven’t done anything wrong”.  I stood confidently and I continue to stand confidently, but then I got a revelation.  All along as I’ve been reading my bible, I’ve continued to see the word blameless, and I thought it was synonymous with guiltless… but no!  Now I understand that blameless means to be so steady in your approach, behavior, and lifestyle that it would be almost if not completely impossible to assign blame to you.  Now, this is a thing only a few people have ever accomplished and surely by now you can see why.  It’s a Christ level walk.  And given the right submission to the Holy Spirit of God, I do believe it can be done.  The issue with “Blameless” is that even if you arrive at that level, what becomes of the life you had before blameless?  This is a trick that the enemy knows and understands very well.  So much so that he will use it to try to hinder God’s purposes.

Given the issue of guiltless vs. blameless many have faced unwarranted accusations.  Now, I want to share this with you because if there is anything you can do right now and going forward to make you more blameless, I urge you to do it.  I would say so even more so if you know that there is a great call on your life.  It’s not because God is not big enough, but it’s because I care I do share. 

All that being said, let’s talk instructions.  What instructions?  Well, as you pursue your God size dream, you’ll find that the instructions get harder and harder.  Let’s be clear, I’m talking about a dream that you with your wildest imagination couldn’t bring about alone.  I’m talking about a dream that you are not owner of.  I’m talking about a dream that you will need instructions to complete.  This is not a personal desire.  This is not a plan or course that you can chart.   This is an assignment that will require some unlikely steps and leaps.  This is God’s purpose invested in you.  But why do I mention this??  I mention and clarify this type of dream or assignment because it can ask of you things and position you in places that will not allow you to remain blameless.

You see, the well charted life, though it can be a picture of God’s favor; the seemingly discoursed life is often a show of God’s glory.  Therefore, I would say, trust in the will of God.  I know that many of the people who are trying to create a storm in my life, or I should say have created somewhat of a storm in my life know very well that many of the suggestions and accusations are unwarranted; yet God is purposely using the fact that I am not blameless for His purposes.  I have already begun to write all the things I’m learning on the tablet of my heart, and I urge you also in moments like such to grow and become better.  More importantly, I would say to you… never regret the things you do for God even when they seem to bring you trouble.  Put on the full armor of God and stand firm believing in the power of God.    

So, go forth and let God be your shield, and never sacrifice instruction or position for blameless. Thank you for talking the walk with us today.



Remember to go within that you may never go without.  The God within you awaits you.  Until our paths collide again, I wish you... Peace, Love, Life, and Complete Wholeness in Christ.


In Service,


NaTisha Renee Williams




© Grace Call Communication, LLC




Comments