Why Go Within?

Originally published at road2wholeness.com on 4/11/16

For years I've been encouraging people to go within.  Go within.  Go within.  But Why??  Here's what I've found.  There are only ever two searches.  Either we search the earth or we search ourselves.  I know the result of searching the world.  I know the void it presents.  I believe that truth is what we come from and that truth has made a deposit within us.  I go within to remember the truth about myself; my purpose; my Creator; my light and destiny.  I am flesh on the outside and limited but I am life on the inside and infinite. 


When I speak of going within, I speak of doing so for the purpose of dealing with many layers of self.  I mainly speak on dealing with the layers regarding our emotions, memories, mindsets, and spiritual birthright.  Spiritual birthright is what we use to govern the process of healing.  Ultimately, one shift in the awareness of who we are can stop the bleeding; it is the shift from self-consciousness to Source consciousness.  The more we are able to magnify the light of the spirit within us, the more we are able to minimize the hold our soul wounds have on us; the wider the nucleus of light within us, the greater our ability to have a positive effect on humanity.  We each get to decide whether we fan the flame of our truth or whether we look over it. 


The basis for my self-awareness is that I am more than human; human is simply the context in which I must communicate and serve on earth.  I know that my Creator loves me and that I cannot lose that love.  I believe in good will towards men and that is a great part of my commission.  My wholeness is rooted in the knowing that I am a perfect, whole, and complete idea in the mind of God manifested on earth to be a reflection of God.  Lastly, I acknowledge that I must stay plugged into the voice of the Creator in order to live and function in accordance with my purpose.


In our current society self-help and personal development is often seen as and dealt with separately from spirituality.  However, I see spiritual truth as the purest catalyst for personal development.  In this way, personal development is still something we deal with personally but the benefit is not solely for personal gain and we do not in the process misuse or abuse others.  Having God Consciousness at the core of our pursuits is how we purify our intentions and commit to cooperation and not division.  I believe that personal development without the application of spiritual principles can be very dangerous.  Therefore, I speak of them always together.


The idea of going within is for the purpose of personal development as well as for the finding of truth.  Both are crucial in tearing down, restructuring, and building.  Truth will help you to tear down strongholds and lay a solid foundation and personal development includes the process of removing debris and rebuilding.  I believe this is a dream team; the power of truth and the work of development.  This is why we go within.  We go within to remember and connect with truth as well as to demolish dysfunctional mindsets and water sustaining ideas which all get credited to the work of healing.


Therefore I encourage you to "Go within that you may never go without".  The God within you awaits you!  Until our paths collide again, I wish you... Peace, Love, Life, and Harmony!



In Service,


NaTisha Renee Williams
the "Emotional Life" coach





Comments