The Dandelion Spirit

I write this blog to encourage myself and others; to empower myself and others.  Whatever I speak of, I've dealt with or I'm dealing with.  Each post is a tool.  It's another attempt to get stronger; clearer; healthier.  I've been broken.  I've been cut down.  I've been lost.  I've been overlooked.   I've been taunted.  I've been lied to.  I've been misused.  I've been stepped on.  I've been up-rooted.  I've been abused.  Figuratively, I've been left for dead.  Yeah, I've been in dark spaces.  I've failed.  I've been drowning.  I've known the heat of hell.   I've been ravished.  I've been old.   I've been young.  I've been smart.  I've been dumb.  I've been loved and still I've been forgotten.  Yet through all my being and the things I have been; I return like a pesky weed.  I stand firm with my dandelion spirit because I too am His creation. I return to climb mountains.  I return to heal.  I return to be a thorn to those who would attempt to up-root me.  I return full of life.  I return a swan.  I return beloved.  I return with new dreams.  I return still clinging to some old dreams.  I return to expose the lies.  I return to fight abuse.  I return that she might know herself long before the lies are locked and loaded with intent to break her.  I return that she will not spend her days under the covers.  I return that she will hear about her birthright.  I return that she will not reproduce a broken key.  I return that she might be rewired.  I return that she will be seen.  I return that she will know of her wings.  I return that she will not die giving birth.  I return that she might be stronger; clearer; healthier.  I return that she might know wholeness.  I return to write.  I return to speak.  I return to teach.  And I am not so much worried with what I look like on paper but I return to who I am by design.  I walk on His word.  I run for His promises.  I take the label of pesky weed lightly and I carry my medicinal properties with me assuredly.  I will not be ashamed.  I will not apologize for who I am, I will not shrink, I will not hide, I will not stand back, I will not fret, I will not be discouraged, I will not chase quantity, I will not play the game, I will not conform, and I will not leave her bleeding.  I am not a sunflower.  I'm not here to make you smile. I'm a dandelion.  I'm here to make you work.  And I will always return in my season; for Divine reason. 


NaTisha
the "Emotional Life" Coach


edited 11/19/16 (two lines removed; one line re-worded. as directed by God)






Comments