Where Do We Go From Damaged??

In the April issue of "O" Magazine, Oprah unveils some of her most personal journal entries.  In these entries we get to see the despair she once felt and appeared to be obsessed with.  In one of her sidebar commentaries, she refers to those moments as her 3D years...Delusional, In Denial, and Damaged! 

For me, it was quite profound to see how she had intentionally turned her life around; and we're not really talking money here.  We're talking about making a commitment to healing.  It made me ask the question (because the word damaged usually expresses a permanent condition) "Where do we go from damaged?"  Here's what came to me: "We can allow ourselves to be swept up and thrown out or we can begin to put ourselves back together!"

And this for me is essentially what "Road2Wholeness" is.  It's the process of refusing to be thrown away, refusing to remain broken, refusing to leave this earth with the gift you came to deliver....It's getting it together so that you can finish the job.  Inspiring, I thought! 


Until our paths collide again, I wish you....

Peace, Love, Life, and Harmony


NaTisha Renee
your Emotional Life Coach

Comments