Back to Road!

(Click on the Image to open a clearer view)

Welcome back to The Road2Wholeness Blog.  Thank you for taking the stroll with us today.

We begin with our Crafty question.  

We know we are part of the body of Christ, but we are not a part of every body in Christ.  How crafty is the soul? is a great question for the one who believes Christian is the password to Christianity.  Jesus was and still is our Carpenter; carpenter and Lord He is.  He is also a purifying soul we adapt for the ability to see and come into the permission of our own soul.  When we don't understand what the soul is, we give way to the crafty soul.  It's not the soul of the world.  It's the soul with the faulty password.  When Jesus comes to cut, join, rejoin, and construct His Kingdom in us, we will know that there is a false doctrine.  When in doubt revert to design.  When in doubt revert to kind for you know the way to the place where He is going.

John 14:1-4
"Do not let your hearts be troubled.  You have believed in God; believe also in me.  My Father's house has many rooms; if it were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you with me that you also may be where I am.  You know the way to the place where I am going."

Keep following "MIC" for more on the Soul and the Craft.  


Remember to go within that you may never go without.  The God within you awaits you.  Until our paths collide again, I wish you... Peace, Love, Life, and Complete Wholeness in Christ.

In Service,

NaTisha Renee Williams




Comments