Scale Free in 2016

Oh you got it right! Yes, I'm talking about not weighing in for the whole of 2016.

Now for some who has never been obese and may have worn the same size for years and years, this is no big deal. For me, however, this is an alarming concept.  Well, my journey to a smaller, healthier me, began with a mind blowing mind and character challenge and to this moment I have continued to challenge myself and my mindset. 

From pretty early on I adapted the use of a scale to manage and reach my results.  It was once a crucial tool for me as I needed a finger pointing and waving in my face to let me know whenever I was walking a fine line or potentially veering off track.  I wouldn't say, I'm divorcing accountability. I would say, I'm making the accountability more honest.  I'm saying to myself, "If you are truly committed to health and physical fitness; live it and be true to it without the chastisement of a scale."... (because as stated that is the context in which I used the scale).  I'm also saying, "If you do what you're suppose to; you'll hit your goals; no scale needed!"  And these are not easy statement to make to myself because for the better part of my weight loss journey, I weighed myself everyday in the morning and in the evening.  But that was what was needed at the time; extreme focus, accountability, and intention.  For this leg of the journey, I would say peace, harmony, commitment, and self-trust is what's needed.  So, I'm going to arrive gently and intently into a smaller pant size; a single digit pant size to be exact!  And I will do it in 2016; without a scale!

Be blessed and know that it is all in you!  You didn't just come from the creator but you are a whole and complete portion of the creator.  Yes, you have all that is required to live out your destiny!  So, go live it!

Until our paths collide again, I wish you...


Peace, Love, Light, and Harmony


NaTisha Renee
The "Emotional Life" Coach






Comments