What it Takes to Be Successful!

At the age of 17 after graduating H.S. I moved from Maryland to Miami. My life could have went in any direction and it certainly wanted to... I was broken; had No Self-esteem, No Self-Love, No Self-Appreciation and a Poor Body Image.

At age 19 after experiencing a Date Rape, I thought... "Okay NaTisha... we gotta turn this around!" I enrolled in a home based Small Business Administration Course which I completed. I then began attending business workshops wherever I would find them, I enrolled in a 11 week Micro Business Intensive..which I completed. Suddenly things (dreams) began moving and stirring in me.. the feeling to be an entrepreneur had been reawakened in me. I turned to the thing that had got me thru my tough adolescent years... Poetry! I knew it was raw but I knew there had to be more of us... Broken; No Self- Esteem Having; Damn near lost in the world Females walking around and so at age 24 I published my 1st book of Poetry. At age 25, I founded and started my own publishing company. That same year I published "Big Mouth" a compilation of three collections of my Poerty. At the same time spirit had turned my sights back to a childhood love.... Hair!! I then enrolled (for the second time) to beauty school and I simultaneously juggled my full-time job as a Payroll Administrator, Beauty School, the task of completing my first novel, and building my new business (which brought on some hair loss but I got it done). I year later, at age 26 I published my novel "Renegotiating Kayla"... yet still, the real work had not begun....

I will be continuing thru out the day to give u a glimpse into what it takes to be successful.... ALL LEADING UP TO MY INTERVIEW WITH SIDE HUSTLE CONNECTWORK this evening on Blog Talk Radio at 6:30pm

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sidehustleconnectwork/2012/10/01/connecting-with-natisha-williams


NaTisha Renee
your Emotional Life Coach

Read the FREE novel online at

Comments

Post a Comment