Its Shinning in the Tunnel!


Today it feels like its shinning in the tunnel
.... You know that tunnel we all keep hearing and commenting about... the one with a light attached to its end.  Well right now I'm feeling really warm because its shinning in the tunnel.  Perhaps this means I'm nearing the end of my current plight or maybe I've changed the way I see things but nevertheless.. ITS SHINNING IN THE TUNNEL!!  That light at the end is shinning right through and giving new light, hope, energy, and purpose to my dreams.  I've carried my bundle with pride and even joy at times....I've carried it with vigor and conviction....I've carried it with love and courage and now the light of day is shinning on me.  I'm almost moved to tears.....its been 6 long years in the desert...it's been dark, lonely, scary.... and at times shame wanted to rear its head; wanted to sit and shit on my effort but TODAY ITS SHINNING IN THE TUNNEL!  Praise Him....I say Praise him......I still got my right mind, my earnest heart, my purpose, my hope, my ability to love....I'm filled with peace and my heart is warm....ITS SHINNING IN THE TUNNEL!!

Peace and Love and Be Absolutely Blessed,


NaTisha Renee
your Emotional Life Coach

Comments