Life Is So Delicate.. Handle with Gratitude

Today no matter where you are, what is happening....right now, I want you to declare...."I Am Grateful!"  It's so easy to begin to believe the concensus about life without really reflecting on the life we experience.  I've learned to use my own life as my meter and not all the opinions and stories of others in deciding how to feel about life.  I've also learned that if we will tell the truth...we find that "The Grace" has always been there...pulling us through, restoring our hope, leaving us with some dignity...redeeming us.  So Give Thanks.... Give Back Some Love.... Share a Blessing.... Share your Discoveries...Teach Something You've Learned....Be a Light...Keep Beaming...Keep Believing...Keep Breathing in and out of Gratitude!!


Peace and Love and Remember to Be Absolutely Blessed!


NaTisha Renee
your Emotional Life Coach

Comments