Put Yourself Together and Feel Better!


I've probably known this for a while but it just became really obvious to me today.  In getting ready to come to work....I just felt like I wanted to look my best.  Although I haven't been in the best spirit lately something in me rose up and said..."Put Yourself Together and Feel Better" and so I'm passing that on to you today...in true caring fashion. 

So get up, pick your spirit up and allow your beauty in all its capacities to be a gift to you and the world around you.  Move out in confidence and motivate someone else today because we don't know who may just need your positive, radiant energy today!  Live with passion!


Much Love!

Until our paths collide again, I wish you...

Peace, Love, Life, and Harmony


NaTisha Renee,
your Emotional Life Coach

Comments