Walking Away Also Takes Courage!


There's always so much excitement around stepping up, stepping out, taking the leap, showing up and showing out- but I'm realizing that walking away also takes enormous courage.  Knowing when to say enough, knowing when you've reached the end of a road; an era; or a particular journey is also key to our progression.  Finding one's self beyond any and all goals is an incredible gift; knowing that you are more than your accomplishments, your failures, your haves and have nots gives you such clarity at times.  There are times when we keep holding on to something because we don't want to be seen as a failure or because we don't want to hear the dreaded words, "I told you so!" but letting go and walking away is part of growing, learning, and even teaching.  There is something that I've been battling with because it used to be the very thing that defined who I thought I was but now that I no longer need it to define me....I feel empowered to walk away confidently and really I feel no less.  So as this thought came to me, I wanted to put it out there and share it with all of you all!




I encourage you to go within and discover your own personal truth.  Until our paths collide again, I wish you...

Peace, Love, Life, and Harmony,


NaTisha Renee
your "Emotional Life" Coach

Comments