Say Yes To Your Best Self...


Things are shifting.  I can feel my love for self deepening...For the first time in my life I am filling out my skin.  I still haven't reached my highest potential but I am well on my way.  Each day I wake and I'm thinking about how I can grow, get stronger, serve my purpose, honor myself, share what I've learned....Be Better.  I know now that being better is an action phrase...it's more than wishing, dreaming, hoping, praying, and planning.  Being better is about legacy.  What are you going to leave behind?  And ultimately, we answer that question each day in the way we live and love.  I'm doing the work and I want to encourage you to do the work too.  I want to encourage you to just be honest with yourself because you know exactly what your work is.  You know where you need to implement discipline, where you need to increase integrity, be compassionate, etc. etc.  Now is the season for extreme honesty and commitment.  Now is the time for you to increase the value of your words...no more making plans and setting goals just to walk away and say "oh, well" because our attitude affects our altitude.  It determines how high we will go; how much of our potential we can realize.  This is the moment we've been waiting for....we are right there (miles from broken and one step away from wholeness) but nothing matters if we don't take that next step; we stay in limbo...in the revolving door....in the matrix of discontentment.  So I'm urging you to take the next step....do the things that you are being nudged to do....Lose the Weight, Start the Business, End that Friendship, Find a New Job, Commit to That Relationship, Confront Your Past, Write That Book, Go Back to School, Adopt That Child, Call That Old Friend, Ask for Help, Get Help With That Addiction......

From here out, let everyday be a day that will serve your purpose, help you write your legacy, and reach your highest potential.

Let's Get To Work.....on the Count of Three

ONE, TWO, THREE...


Remember to Go Within and You'll Never Go Without.  I wish you...

Peace, Love, Life, and Harmony


NaTisha Renee
your Emotional Life Coach

www.blogtalkradio.com/road2wholeness

Comments