New Series "Eat, Pray, Love, Better"

Since we began this series, I've done the shows:

Who you are vs. Who you choose to be

Prayer, Meditation, or Affirmation?

Unhappiness is Negativity


I can't believe so much time has passed since my last blog.  Well no excuses.  But here's what I'm thinking of this new series.  My intention with this series is to help us get pass the stuff that is keeping us from Eating, Praying, and/or Loving Better.  I will be talking about being overweight and how we can Love ourselves through our journey to transformation, I will touch on the truth about being overweight and what it means.  I also want to breakdown this thing we call Love and bring new perspective to it.  And when it comes to prayer, I simply say....keep it simple and if there's any anxiety......just focus on gratitude.  But who am I fooling...we are going much deeper.  I'm digging and rummaging through my soul; I want to learn as I share and learning is not consuming information but applying and finding understanding.

So I invite you along.  If you've been following, I know you can't wait for the next installment!!
www.blogtalkradio.com/road2wholeness


See You Soon,


NaTisha Renee
your Emotional Life Coach

Comments