Let Go Of Unhappiness and Live Longer!


I truly believe that our emotional/mental/spiritual life hold as much weight as our physical life.  This is why I say let go of unhappiness. Let go because your unhappiness probably won't change a thing; in fact it might be keeping you right where you don't want to be.  How is that possible?  Because you're becoming the thing you dislike; you're allowing yourself to be consumed with the same energy that is at the center of whatever is causing your unhappiness.  Make a decision to LET GO OR BE DRAGGED!!  Ever since I heard those words they haven't left or faded from me.  I think it's a powerful mental picture.....seeing myself holding on to something that I don't want and not having the right mind to let go.  I think the question you have to keep asking yourself is....who's keeping you in the room absorbing the negativity of a conversation you don't approve of, who's keeping you on the phone arguing with a family member, who's keeping you at that party full of pretentious people??  YOU ARE!  Once you figure that out you can loose yourself and begin to change the energy in and around you.  If it's important to you it will not be something that you have to remind yourself to remember it just will come so clear to you in those moments to walk away, hang up, or whatever that moment calls for.  But you also have to be willing not to have the last word (which has been very difficult for me and I'm still getting better).  I say this because that is what keep so many people in an argument that is doing nothing but draining and dragging them. 

I also want us to learn to appreciate life and the journey it offers because if we are too fixated on the plans we make we block ourselves off from some of the miracles life is trying to create and demonstrate in our lives.  When we plan and life doesn't oblige us; we should ask for understanding and pray for patience.  But under no circumstance do we want to transfer our disappointment into unhappiness because it is not so easy to purge.  Unhappiness will cling onto every memory of every disappointment that has ever occurred in our lives and it will get bigger and bigger and before we know we are looking at a mountain or an illness.
So lets embrace life and make a commitment to learning, growing, and not being dragged!!


Until or paths collide again, I wish you....

Peace, Love, Life, and Harmony,



NaTisha Renee
your Emotional Life Coach


www.blogtalkradio.com/road2wholeness

Comments