Change Your Awareness of Self!!

"The first step to healing is to change your awareness of Self." -NaTisha Renee


When I was at my lowest point and in my darkest moment, I've realized I was seeing myself as a victim. I saw myself as a victim of emotionally absent parents, my environment, guys I dated, an unconquerable system.....and the list goes on. Standing in the light, I can now see the difference in my thinking, in my perception of circumstances, and ultimately in my awareness of self! There are three vital steps in order to heal oneself from victimhood and I will be sharing those on the radio show. But let's talk about self awareness and identity for a moment.

In order to change our awareness of self we really need to:

1.) Get past the channels who were used to bring us here and reconnect with the source and His idea of us. It's time to take the power out of the hands of biology and put it back into the hands of spirit. Understand that you are not a victim of anything that you have experience as a result of the channels (parents) that brought you here. Every single event has contributed to the making of YOU as you are to be in the eyes of the Divine. Do not confuse this with who you have become as a result of the resentment you hold for the things that have transpired. Your resentment, grudgeful-ness, anger, etc. is what puts you on the road to unconsciousness and unending reactivity. This is where you misunderstand Life's (God's) motives and begin on a path of trying to get the gotters! Be Very Careful!

2.) Redefine family!  Don't limit yourself to receiving love and the feeling of family to those connected to you by DNA.  Create the family you want...unlimit yourself.

3.) Trust the Word over the world. Stand safe and sound on the Word. Let go of all the negative and contradictory things that you've been told. Accept the truth, which is that you have been divinely designed, perfectly crafted, and made in His image. Not the image man drew, accepted, or envisioned! His image....qualities, characteristics! Of Love, Peace, Understanding, Mercy.....etc. All the things that makes someone BEAUTIFUL!


Now that you have these key steps to transforming your awareness, all you have to do is put them into action. Apply them daily and watch your world transform.  I've got some more insightful keys on how to let go of the victim mentality!

Tune into LYF Radio at www.blogtalkradio.com/road2wholeness on Monday 9/21 at 2pm eastern to get more sunlight!

I encourage you to go within and discover your own personal truth.  Until our paths collide again, I wish you.....



Peace, Love, Life, and Harmony,


NaTisha Renee
your Emotional Life Coach

Comments